SEED WRITES HALF SLEEPING (Chapter 1)

Go back to sleep. You don't suppose to be awake. I know you don't get it. It is okay for now but you have to understand it later by your own. No one is gonna teach you the lesson. 

Dreams are beautiful some are scary. Don't see scary dreams imagine nice things. Go back to sleep and dream nice. Create your own world. Real world is so different. I know we can't do that for long. But I don't want you to experience this awful world. 

You know how I feel?

I feel like, suddenly I am dropped into a well and I can't get out of it. No help is coming. But I feel like I am the only one who can help myself to get out of this trouble. And it seems to be a long shot. Until then I have to hold tight. If I had that thing they call, ''Luck'' I won't have to wait so long. And for sure I know I don't have that shit called ''Luck". So, I'm on my own. 

I am sleepy now. and I want to sleep but I can't sleep because I have lot of stuff to do hold on to this so called ''Life''. 

There's lot more stuff that we don't even know. I know this is some bizarre stuff. 

Just scroll down and leave. I didn't meant this to write. But it just happened. 

I wrote this half sleeping. So, don't stick to this. 

       ------SEED------

Comments

Popular Posts